Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Fever!



Its that time of year again. The time of year that every kid loves. The time of year to sleep in. The time of year that uplifts you spirit. The time people visit their family and go on vacations. The time of year that kids get to hang out with their friends and just relax and have fun and not worry about anything in the world. The happiest time of year. SUMMER! Sadly its also the time of year for finals. Tomorrow and Tuesday we take tests in every class (social studies, math, language arts and science). The tests are over everything we have learned this year, so they are very important and long. I am excited to get them over with so it will be SUMMER! I am so sick of waking up early and going to school everyday, but that will change in 3 1/2 days! I am so excited!

No comments: