Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long time no post!

Hey people! It has been quite a while since I've posted! Sorry about the delay, I've been sort of busy lately. Well new news in my life is that so friends of ours from Texas came up to visit and we had dinner with them today, then we played cards and laughed and had a good time! They are such good, friendly,caring, giving people who love the Lord! I hope we get to go visit them soon I think that would be just fantastic! Texas is a great state, its so beautiful, especially the ocean. I love the ocean. We actually went there last year for a summer vacation, and I loved it, the sand, the water, the weather, and the humidity. I might sound crazy but I love humidity for some reason. Also Lila came over Friday after we both helped out with an art project at our old elementary school. We went shopping that evening and then she spent the night and we played all day today and she is spending the night again and tomorrow we will be taking her back after church.OK well that's most of the news for now, I will get you more caught up later! BYE!!! Hope you like my new playlist! comment on it!

No comments: