Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SpAcErS & bRaCeS


Hey everyone!! Yesterday I went to the orthodontist, and I got spacers. Spacers are little blue rubber rings that the orthodontist flosses between your teeth. You have to leave them between your teeth until you get your braces on. They create space for the wire of the braces to fit around your teeth. Well in one week I'm getting braces!!! So that means I have to leave these annoying little rings between my teeth for one whole week!!! They are really annoying, and it hurts to eat anything hard. Here's a picture of what spacers look like.... also I need ideas on what colors I should get for my braces. I already know I want 1 of the colors to be pink, but I don't know what the other color should be.








1 comment:

Not With A Seahorse said...

Sorry about your dental work... I know how bad it is first hand.