Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

School Election

Hey guys!!! So today at school we had an election. We the kids of WPMS elected John McCain as our next President!!!! We also voted on spirit days, and we chose wacky hair day, and clash day. The thing our school needs to work on more was voted to be recycling. All day today we heard from speakers from both sides, and we talked about what some of the Amendments on the real ballot are. We also learned about the Electoral College, and Campaign Ad's. After learning about the issues, we went and voted on them, I voted for John McCain because I like his ideas, and background. It was very important to me that I got to vote and get my opinion out there, because this election is one of the biggest ever, and this election will effect my future as much as it will my parents.












No comments: