Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

Snow Day!





Hey! So, for the past 4 days the weather people have been freaking out about 3 feet of snow we were supposed to get today, and it turns out they were right. I woke up this morning and found out school was canceled due to the snow expected. Right now we have about 1 foot of snow, with more to come! I'm sure everyone is happy that we had a snow day, because school and work have been hectic and everyone needs a day off once in a while! I enjoyed my snow day, I cleaned my room, read more in my book called Scat by Carl Hiaasen, watch my favorite movie Meet the Robinsons, and my family and I played in the snow, I made snow angels, and a snow man! My Mom made two small snow people and a snow pig head (lol). My Dad made a big snow man and a little snow piglet. This was the first snow day in a year so I tried to make the most of it!

No comments: