Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

50th Post & Easter!




Hey everyone I know I haven't posted in awhile but there's a reason for that. 1. is that I wanted my hit counter to be a 1000! Which it is now! 2. This is my 50th post and I wanted exciting news on it! 3. I wanted to post on Easter! So this post is amazing because its my 50th post, its on Easter Sunday, and my hit counter is a 1000! WOO So I hope you guys have a great Easter and that you remember to celebrate what it is really about. Later, I am going to church and then coming back to be with my family. I also got some cool Easter presents from my parents! Happy Easter guys and God Bless! Oh and if you want to read about the true meaning of Easter, go to the link below! Here is the link to the true Easter Story: http://www.theholidayspot.com/easter/easter_story.htm
~*Ashleigh*~

No comments: