Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Audition Update


Okay so today I went to Denver for my audition and we met the people who were running the audition. They all have worked with many well known stars and are very critical but in a nice way. I was one of the 1st people to go for the 12pm appointment so I didn't have much time to read over my script, but I think I did pretty good. After I finished the director who was watching me said I was great! If they liked me they will put me on their call back list and I will be invited to an acting/ modeling conference in LA (i think its in LA at least!). At the conference there will be directors and agents from different companies who will interview me and if they like me, they might want me to be on a show or something. At the end of the conference there is going to be a red carpet party with some guest celebrities, and some very lucky people will win $10,000!!!! That's just IF I get invited to it though. It does cost a lot and it might be a little hard to afford right now, but if I don't get to go, there will be other opportunities! I will keep you up to date on this!!! And Special thanks to all of my friends who helped me believe in myself! Luv YA!!!
*~Ashleigh~*





No comments: