Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Acting Audition

Hey guys so if I haven't already told you, I was watching TV last night and a commercial cam on about acting auditions in Denver. They said call this number and get singed up only 200 spots available. So, I called and called, and finally got through! The next day we got a booking agent on the phone and they told us that my audition is going to be this Sunday in Denver at 12pm but i have to be there at least by 11:15am. They will first interview me and then they will have me read a piece of commercial that I know nothing about. If it all works out I could be on a TV show, Movie or Commercial. I absolutely love acting so wish me the best of luck! Thanks Guys! If you want to know more you can leave a comment. I am super excited I have never wanted anything more than this!!!! :-)

3 comments:

Lila said...

are you for real???? thats amazing!

Jenna Smith said...

That's amazing!!! Good Luck!!!

Ashleigh said...

Yes OMG IM SO EXCITED and nervous! and Ps Thanks Jenna!