Go Vegetarian!♥

PETA2.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

CSAP..bleh!

Its that time of year again, CSAP! CSAP stands for Colorado Student Assessment Program, it is a test that basically gets you into advanced classes and makes sure teachers are teaching you what you need to know. This year every one is freaking out about it though, because this year our 7th grade CSAP scores put us in classes in High School. So, because of that the teachers are freaking out and making it more stressful! I just want to be done with it, and plus it starts tomorrow the day after our spring forward time change! I think it is so stupid! Comment and tell me what you think about CSAP.

2 comments:

Lila said...

I HATE CSAP! it stinks! but i actually have the choice if i want to take it or not,but im taking it cuz 1st i want to go the dance 2nd i like the free breakfast and 3rd it depends on our classes

Ashleigh said...

yeah same but i dont have the choice! :-( lol